**PLEASE NOTE THE FRANSCHHOEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL COMPETITION HAS CLOSED!**
We are lucky enough to be giving away a R10 000* hospitality package courtesy of the Llewellyn Lambert & Franschhoek Boutique Hotel. http://www.franschhoekboutiquehotel.co.za/
IMAGES | fotoartiststudio.com/
H|H TWEET & FOLLOW US TO WIN!!
@LlewellynWho, Who wouldn’t want a R10 000 hospitality package in FranscHHoek with @FranschhoekBH http://bit.ly/1jlACmJ **
10 Reasons to visit Franschhoek
- Franschhoek is the most beautiful wine valley in the world.
- It is the food and wine capital of the country.
- There are more award-winning restaurants concentrated here than anywhere else in the land.
- Franschhoek’s French heritage of more than 300 years is evident in the wine and food tradition. The magnificent Huguenot Museum and monument are worth a visit.
- There are 101 interesting things to do in this picturesque village.
- You can taste the wines of the valley more than 40 extraordinary wine cellars.
- Franschhoek is a town for all budgets.
- It is centrally located to enjoy the wonderful pleasures of the Western Cape – from the winelands to whale-watching to exploring the mother city.
- The culturally diverse people are friendly and welcoming.
- The galleries and shops in the quaint main street provide hours of interesting browsing and shopping.
Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
Spectacular vineyards cover these mountain slopes settled more than 300 years ago by the Huguenots, who brought with them their age-old French wine and food culture. This is a valley rich in history centered around a picturesque village of friendly, welcoming people.
The wonderful spectrum of visitor accommodation ranges from internationally renowned auberges and guest houses to self-catering cottages on wine farms and much more besides.
In the village you will find wonderful crafts, art and antique shops and galleries. The main street is lined with coffee shops and restaurants. Only 45 minutes from Cape Town Franschhoek is the ideal base while you explore the entire Cape winelands.
Be sure to visit their Facebook page to like and share for an extra entry or Tweet them @FranschhoekBH for more info.
**to qualify entrants must follow @LlewellynWho and/or Franschhoek Boutique Hotel on any social media platform, tweet @LlewellynWho, Who wouldn’t want a R10 000 hospitality package in FranscHHoek with @FranschhoekBH http://bit.ly/1jlACmJ ** and share or like the Franschhoek Boutique Facebook page
**Draw will take place January 2016 and winner will be notified via social media or email, respectively.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Entries should be accompanied by the hashtag #FranschhoekBH and LIKE/FOLLOW our social media pages
– Inappropriate/Illegal entries will not be tolreated
– Entrants should be older than 18 years
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into
– Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash
– Flights and transport not included in prize
– Winners will be notified on Friday 05 February 2016 at 14h00
Further infomartion for Rules|T&Cs https://www.facebook.com/notes/franschhoek-boutique-hotel/fbh-competiton-rules-tcs/961374087243055
H|H Llewellyn Lambert