I am lucky enough to be giving away a double set of Franschhoek Bastille tickets and a night’s stay for two adults for Friday 15th July.
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is situated in the centre of the famous Franschhoek village surrounded by the bouquet of freshly baked bread, hand rolled pasta and some of Africa’s greatest artworks.
Franschhoek Boutique hotel has six, elegant 35sqm boutique boudoirs that vow to marry its mistress the picturesque Franschhoek Mountains.You literally walk out your hotel room fitted with underfloor heating, heated towel rails, a fire place in EVERY room and you’re at the festival. Plus they serve a delicious breakfast!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
HOW TO ENTER:
You can either enter by clicking each of the buttons above and following the simple steps or:
Enter On Facebook:
Head over to [this post] and follow the simple instructions
Enter On Twitter:
Tweet the following:
@llewellynwho I’d love to win Franschhoek Bastille tickets & a night’s accommodation @franschhoekBH #BastilleFTW http://bit.ly/28YgXV5
Berets in hand. Check. Red; white and blue outfit planned to perfection. Check. French flare. Check. Now you’re ready to celebrate this year’s Franschhoek Bastille Festival, 16th and 17thJuly, in style!
The Food & Wine Marquee, set against the backdrop of the historic Huguenot Monument, is the place to be. As winter sets in the marquee is guaranteed to keep out the cold yet still offering exquisite views of the mountain. Ample parking on the grounds allow for comfortable walking distance to and from the village. Sample the superb Franschhoek wines on offer or tickle your taste buds with the selection of delicious gourmet fare available to purchase from some of Franschhoek’s well-known eateries.
Add the quirky caricature artist who captures your Bastille experience, the popular Porcupine Ridge Barrel Rolling Competition and a dedicated children’s area, and you have all the ingredients for a fun filled festival.
Term’s & Conditions:
**PRIZE: 2 tickets (1 double) for The Franschhoek Bastille Festival on Saturday July 16th, 2016 and 1 night’s accommodation at the four star Franschhoek Boutique Hotel for two adults including an ala carte breakfast redeemable on Friday the 15th of July 2016 ONLY
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into
– Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash
– Flights and transport not included in prize
– Winners will be notified on 11 July 2016 at 14h00
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Full Sail 75 (Pty) Ltd & Hospitality Hedonist reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. Full Sail 75 (Pty) Ltd, & Hospitality Hedonist and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to Facebook/Twitter Pages and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
6. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Full Sail 75 (Pty) Ltd, & Hospitality Hedonist and affiliated competition sponsors.
*Prize items Excludes promo material.
All FBH*| Franschhoek Boutique Hotel & & Hospitality Hedonist competitions are open to anyone except employees of FBH*, their immediate families, sponsoring companies or associated agencies.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
FBH* reserves the right to forward the contact details of readers who’ve expressed interest in that competition to the sponsors of competitions, and to use reader details for marketing initiatives related to Franschhoek, including newsletters.
Prizes are not transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash.
FBH* does not send prizes to winners of the competitions, this is the responsibility of the PR or sponsors of prizes.
There is also no ‘date’ for ‘delivery by’ promised in advance.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel | 021 876 2015 | 32 Huguenot Str, Franschhoek Main Road